Wednesday, February 9, 2011

just winter thoughts

Has it been that long since I last posted? Really?

I guess it has.

Argh...

Winter has been hard. Its bitter cold. Miserable. Can I say, no outdoor sports aloud. Not even skating...not even sledding.

Plenty of time for studying, reading..you know, that kind of thing.

Of course, I've had a bad cold. So has Jay. Mom, too Wren is the only one I know..who is not sick. I dunno how he does it. I mean, I cough on him all the time. You'd think he'd be sick by now.

Anyway, nothing to report about. You know, I wasn't in that play with the ex. I'm behaving myself.

My cousin is going overseas. He's got his kindle all ready. Yeah, he bought himself one for Christmas. Sometimes, I just want to stay mad at him because...he's so selfish. The girlfriend went back to Florida.

Maybe, its..just I want to know too much. About him. I mean, he puts me under the microscope all the time. Always the third degree about Wren. Its just not fair.

I know, sometimes, its just not good to know the dark side of a person, I guess. I suppose thats what you'd call it. I just try to think happy, you know. HAPPY. Its so hard to be, sometimes. I mean, I love being with Wren. Doing things with Wren. Even if I know, something..sometimes..bothers him. But I'm not sure what. And he's not gonna talk about it.

I dunno. Winter break is coming up. And..well..I'll have a real Valentines day this year. I hope.

I wish I could give Wren a list, but even if I did..I dunno if he'd look at it. Anyway, I want to be surprised.

5 comments:

ellie said...

Family can take the best of you...sometimes.

Unknown said...

Winter can make things miserable.

Cait said...

Yes, sometimes, they do need lists for Valentines day.

Emilia said...

i completely agree with you about winter...
emiliabrown.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

I guess this has basically summed up all the months from December to February, winter sucks. I hate the feeling of being sick, but at least a person feels so much better afterwards.