Thursday, December 23, 2010

in case if you were wondering

Yes.

I know.

I'm bad. Very very bad.

Well, OK, first you know, I thought Ren and I were over, for good. He was being kind of cold and well, it was mom's fault. That's what pregnancy does to you. Makes you crazy. I feel kind of bad for Jay, but you know he's so crazy about her. What ever she wants, he's right there. I know he'll be a great Dad. She has nothing to worry about. He respects her. He takes care of her. He does love her.

Then he starts worrying about me, and you know, how I'm not my usual self.

So...

He decides to talk to Ren. First I was all..NO DON'T. Then I'm glad he did. Cause, seriously, I don't think Ren has that many friends. And even less when it comes to family. And you know with the holidays, you need friends and family. Especially, where I live when it turns cold, and there is all that snow and ice to worry about. You need to be warm. You can get so depressed. And he was.

So Jay got him to come and check up on me at work. Yes, I'm still working.  We still have customers. It was good to see him around at the end of the night. And yeah, he makes me happy. He really does.

AND...

Shhhhhhh....don't tell my mother this.

BUT...

He went down to the clinic with me and I got another physical. And tested for STDs. Not that I had one and neither did he. He just did it because well, if I was going to have go through a little pain... so did he. Of course, I think listening to the nurse was more painful than anything. You know. All those questions. After all, I live in like the number on capital for STDs. Is that crazy or what?

And now I'm on the pill. But I don't think we'll be doing anything for an awful long time. So anyway, Christmas is good. Really good. Especially with Ren.

4 comments:

molly said...

Wow, growing up..just like that.

ivy's closet said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas & then some. Glad you updated.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Growing up is never easy. :/

Susanna-Cole King said...

Belated thanks for your lovely comment, I'm flattered.

Much merriment to you and yours for the holidays!

xoxo,
S-C